- The Company collects information from you when you register on the Site, buy a ticket to an event, enter into a contest or promotion while at an event, or when you respond to a survey or other communications such as e-mail (the “Collected Information”). When purchasing a ticket to an event, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information related to the purchase of a ticket.
How we use your information
- We may use the Collected Information in the following ways:
- To personalize your Site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To process your ticket purchasing transactions.
- To administer an event, dinner, contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature.
- To provide you with news and information about the Company either through periodic emails or via subscription to the Company newsletter. If you would no longer like to receive e-mails from us or subscribe to our newsletter, just click on the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the email. To delete all of your online account information from out databases, please email email@example.com or speak to a customer service representative at 1-647-493-0919. Once you opt-out from receiving e-mail newsletters, you will no longer receive this information.
Information disclosed to third parties
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “third parties” does not include the Company event partners and suppliers. It also does not include website hosting partners and other service providers who assist us in operating the Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.